PRE-TAN SKIN CARE
• Shower, shave and exfoliate using oil-free products.
• Do not apply body or face moisturizer.
• Schedule hair/spa treatments and workouts prior to appointment.
• Wear loose-fitting, dark clothing.
POST-TAN SKIN CARE
• Remain dry for the 6-8 hours following your appointment. You must not sweat or get wet until your first rinse off.
• Take short, warm showers using mild, non-scented soap; shave with a light touch.
• Avoid skin contact when applying perfume (apply only to clothes and hair).
WHAT TO EXPECT
Although you may feel slightly damp during the hour following your tan, feel free to go about your normal daily routine. Remember to stay dry and avoid touching your skin to ensure that your tan dries flawlessly. Your tan will begin to darken over the next 2-3 hours. You may shower lightly after 8 hours, allowing some of the “cosmetic” tan to wash off, and letting your beautiful dark, golden glow appear. Limit exposure to pools and hot tubs, as this may fade your tan and note that the solution is water soluble and will wash out of clothes and sheets.